8 June 2020

Dear parents/carers

I hope you are all safe and well.

We have, this morning, received the following update from LCC advising us against wider opening as it is still not deemed to be safe to do so.  This decision will be reviewed again next Monday but we will definitely NOT be offering places in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 until the week after next (w/b 22nd) at the very earliest.  

I have spoken to our Chair of Governors, Mrs Mills, and she has agreed that we should continue to follow the advice from LCC.

I will, of course, update you again next Monday.

With very best wishes

Mrs O’Mahony